Friday, July 23, 2010

Pin Curls...the sequel

Tried the pin curls again last night and they worked out much better. Less frizz, the back took the curl. I was more careful to make sure each curl had setting lotion instead of putting it on my whole head at the beginning of the setting. I also made sure the back was a little dryer, but moistened it with the setting lotion. The setting lotion helped each curl form and stay together while I pinned it. I think THAT is the secret to good pin curls. For setting lotion, I used Enjoy Quick Setting and Styling Gel.

3 comments:

Gabriella said...

You look gorgeous!! Love the way your curls came out!

The Black Opal said...

Kim, you look stunning!

What works for me is when I wrap about one inch hair section around two fingers instead of one. As a result, the curl is slightly bigger and not frizzy at all. Also, trying to keep the curs the same size is important.

Andi B. Goode said...

Your hair looks great!
-Andi x

 

Made by Lena