Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Finally...2009 BBH...mostly pics

The hustle and bustle in the morning for BBH started at 11 AM for Tanya. She is responsible for the vendor set up at our show, so she had to be on the ball a bit earlier than the rest of us. There is so much to do and so much to coordinate when putting on a big show. We all have our jobs and our responsibilities and since the music was starting at 4 in 2009, I needed to be at the ballroom around 1 or 130 to make sure the sound and stage lighting were being set up. My responsibility was stage manager, and I needed to coordinate and make sure all bands were where they needed to be and went on when they were supposed to go on. Sticking to a strict schedule is essential for a good show when you have 6 or 7 bands playing one show.

Since I'm sitting here with curlers in my hair and am going to work at Park Place today, I will make this post mostly of pictures. Maybe I'll throw in a youtube video, also!

Rea from Cockgrease vended with her son Eddy, who the Barber Shop was named after Eddy's Deluxe Barbar Shop
Here's a picture of Arsen Roulette (he helped us out with equipment for the band) and Bob from JRS
Girls were Strolling

The Delta Bombers played

So did Texas Steve and the Git Gone Trio

Some of the Bombshells
Our fearless leader, Rachelle. You can read her blog La Dolce Vita


The East Bay Sinners Car Club

The Royal Deuces

Delta Bombers give the Bombshells a "thumbs up."

Here I am helping up front. Yeah, metal baby...

I would like to give photo credit for a lot of the photos I used to Leah Frink who is one of the Bombshells. In fact, I think that opening photo on her website is Nick Curran, who I thought we had no pictures of when he played BBH 2007.

Here's a quick video:



I will try to finish up some blogs tonight and tomorrow. Thanks for reading! 

3 comments:

Straight Talking Mama! said...

would love to attend one day! Looks like such fun

Kim said...

It would be great if you could make it over. We time it right after Viva so that tourists can attend. I'll blog about this year's show soon!

Vivi.Deluxxxe said...

I knew I recognized you from somewhere when I walked into TimeZone.. its from BBH! I had so much fun the last 2 yrs I went =)

 

Made by Lena