Thursday, July 8, 2010

Friday night in San Francisco!

My good friend, Raul's band, the Hi Rhythm Hustlers are having their Record Release at the Verdi Club. This will be a really fun show with lots of dancing.

Last week I had the pleasure of going sailing with Raul, the drummer of his band, Jay, Dorian and Jessica. We started out from Emeryville on Jay's 30 foot sailboat. It was a beautiful day with an unusually calm bay. We traversed the bay a few times, going back and forth from the east to Treasure Island until we were able to sail under the Bay Bridge.

I was fortunate enough not to get seasick until about 3 and half hours into the 5 hour boat trip. I was able to come up from below in time to enjoy going under the bridge.

Here's some pics of us

Myself, Jessica and Dorian...Dorian is Ginger, Jess, Miss Maryanne and I'm Mrs. Howell aka Lovey!

Jessica and I on the Boat

Raul soaking up the rays

Our fearless leader of the "high" seas...Jay

2 comments:

Lola Devlin said...

LOVE your blog Kim!

Kim said...

Thanks Lisa! You know you are going to me mentioned here often xxx Come down Friday so we can go to Shaheen Exhibit and we can both blog about it. I'm such a dork, I can't believe I just said that! Love you xx

 

Made by Lena