Saturday, July 10, 2010

Intermission!

We must interrupt regular programming for me to thank Welcome to DeluxeVille ! Ms. DeluxeVille did a little intro blog about me, which has garnered much traffic an many followers.

If you haven't found my blog through hers, which I'm sure a lot of you have, please check her out! She has an etsy store with some fabulous finds, and has a BEAUTIFUL mid-century home which is featured in her blog.

Thanks again, Mary!

P.S. The Green Hawaiian dress was gone when I got to work today! I eventually found it in the back room, but it's being held for a regular customer. If she doesn't pick it up by Tuesday, I'll let you know.

3 comments:

Straight Talking Mama! said...

I found you through here, you both have great blogs, looking forward to getting to know you!

Kim said...

Thanks! I've subscribed to your blog, and envy you and your easy distance to so many great weekenders.

Welcome to DeluxeVille said...

It just wasn't meant to be! :) My wallet is ok about that too!

~MaryDeluxe :)

 

Made by Lena