Friday, April 5, 2013

I survived another Viva!

I am still recovering....I must be getting old. Here are some great photos from last weekend. I will admit I was a bad band watcher. I had so much fun hanging out and laughing with people, I hardly made it into the ballrooms. Also, I lost my reading glasses and couldn't read the schedule of when bands were playing. My friend Rea is going to write to Tom Ingram and explain that a lot of us are getting older, and it would benefit us greatly if he would print a schedule out in large print. 

Because I've gained weight (getting it off! down almost 20 now!) it was a weekend of the Pake Mu'u. As I explained to people, I wanted as much fabric as I could get to cover my fatness. 

Enjoy the photos! 

Our trip to Frankie's






Random Friday Night because I was lame and didn't take any Thursday....








Car Show

















 Saturday Night!














I will post photos from the pool party later! I am overwhelmed and don't want to overwhelm all of you! I am sure you have seen lots of familiar faces, and a few new ones. It was a great weekend with old and some new friends. 

4 comments:

Wink said...

I can't believe I only saw you ONCE! It was my least-Kim-filled Viva ever. :) It was great to see you, if only for a few minutes, and I'm already looking forward to next year. :)

Betty2Tone said...

Everyone looks amazing! That really does look like so much fun

Elisa said...

Great running into a few times over the weekend! I should be posting part 1 of my blog soon enough. I'll include that photo of us and my new favorite seahorse earrings I bought from you when I get to writing about Sunday ;-) Such a great time!

Straight Talking Mama! said...

Awww you look like you had such fun! It's been too long since I was there. My OH has a good suggestion to re the schedule, he said maybe they could hand out cheap reading glasses for us oldies ;o)

 

Made by Lena